Google Analytics

Monday 29 June 2009

June's The Good and The Bad

Thanks to the lovely heat wave we've been having in the UK I've been having trouble keeping my make-up on, the air conditioning system were I work is broke and I'm literally melting.
The humidity is so bad that as off today I'm not even gonna bother straightening my hair anymore cause it either turns into a ball of frizz or goes flat and limp.
Consequently I've found myself not using as much because I'm too sweaty to be bothered.

The Good:

MAC Cleanse Off Oil, still loving this from last month, I don't think I'll ever find a product that cleanses so well.
Elemis Sensitive Cleansing Wash, I use this to wash my face in the morning. It smells amazing, is super gentle on skin and it moisturises.
MAC Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF50, I'm using this as my moisturiser and sunscreen in one, it's not a thick and heavy as my moisturiser.
Sleek's eye shadow pallates, the quality is amazing and they only cost £4.87.
NARS Laguna, I keep trying new bronzers and always go back to this one.
MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty and Pleasantry.
Dior Lip Glow, perfect shade of translucent pink and the texture is light and not greasy.
MAC lipsticks in Brave New Bronze, Angel and Saint Germain.
Barry M lip paints in Peachy Pink and Dolly Pink.

The Bad:

Moisturiser, it's too hot and sticky for me to want to use one and the ones for oily skin are lighter but don't actually moisturise.
Foundation, because of the hot weather and no air conditioning I can't get any of my foundations to stay.
Hair straightening, again because of the heat and humidity my hair does not stay straigh no matter what I do.
Lush Porridge soap, I had a feeling this was the cause of breakouts on my back and chest and I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment