Google Analytics

Monday 4 January 2010

December: The Good and The Bad

I'm late, I know but at least I'm actually posting this instead of missing it like I did last month.
I've completely neglected my blog over Christmas but I'm gonna try and post a lot more, I really want to start reviewing all of my perfumes as I'm really into fragrance at the moment.

The Good

MAC Moisturelush Face Cream & Eye Cream - I've been trying to use up all my half fineshed products and these probably have a month left, thing his the more I use them the more I love them and can see myself buying more when they've gone.
Chanel Pro Lumiere Proffesional Finish Makeup - I bought this last month and have been using it pretty much ever since, it gives the perfect full coverage but with a dewy finish.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - I love this product and keep going back to it, it's a satin finish powder as opposed to matte so it makes skin look like "skin".
L'Oreal Duuble Extension Renewal Mascara - I've been using this and the matching lash serum and I can honestly say it's made my lashes thicker but not longer, it's a really nice mascara but it dries out quite quickly.
Bourjois Bronzing Powder - Looks like chocolate, smells like chocolate and give the most natural looking glow to the skin.

The Bad

Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - This is actually an okay face wash but I doesn't perform to my standards. I've used glycolic cleansers in the past and they have worked miracles for my skin leaving it clear and radiant, I shall use this up and never look at it again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, I've only just saw this comment, thank you, you are very sweet.
    I hope you having a great new year too :)

    ReplyDelete