Google Analytics

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Korres Primer Review

This is a review on the Korres Face Primer, it comes in a 30ml tube and retails for £19.50.

From the Box: Certified organic, silicone free make-up primer with antioxidant, nourishing vitamin E, jojoba and sunflower oils and edelweiss extract.
This silky, fast-absorbingformulation acts as a layer,keeping skin elastic and comfortable, while offering smooth, long-lasting make-up application.

I absolutely love this primer, it beaten my GOSH primer to first place.
It feel just like your putting on a moisturiser, it's light and absorbs fast but it leaves a smooth surface for foundation but does so without leaving your skin with that slick silicone feel that can sometimes feel heavy.
It really does make you foundation go on smoother, last longer and it make my skin look airbrushed.
Another bonus is it smells absolutely fantastic just like lemon cheesecake, it's worth it for the smell alone.
One thing I don't like is the packiging, it comes in what looks like a toothpaste tube, I can see it being a pain getting to the last few drop of product and it just generally looks cheap and not worthy of the price tag however the product inside doesn't dissapoint and I can deffinitly see myself repurchasing in the future.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the great review, I'm on the lookout for a great silicon free primer.

    ReplyDelete