Google Analytics

Sunday 28 June 2009

Collective Haul

Yep another haul, this as been accumulating for the past 3 weeks.

Natural Collection was on 3 for £5 and a couple of their items had caught my eye so I got:

Natural Collection

Fondant Juicy Lips Lip Gloss, I got two of those.
Apple Blossom Moisture Shine Lipstick.
A sample of Dior Nude and one of Dior Forever.

Both items are a huge disappointment, love the colors but the quality of the product is appalling, full review coming soon.

I've been looking for neon pink and orange shadows for a while now so when I saw the new Sleek Acid palette I had to get it, what have you got to lose for £4.87.
I like them a lot and went back for the other two.

Sleek Devine Acid Palette

Acid Palette

Sleek Devine Storm Palette

Storm Palette

Photobucket

Original Palette

Next on to the Barry M, a couple of new polishes and the new Lip Paints:

Barry M Fuchsia & Bright Purple

#302 Fuchsia
#303 Bright Purple

Photobucket

#147 Peachy Pink
#146 Dolly Pink
#145 Punky Pink

A couple of Chanel's new Glossimers:

Chanel's Mica & Venus

#131 Mica
#124 Venus

Last but not least a two new foundations by Dior, I know I've only just bought the Korres one's but after trying a sample of the Dior Nude I had to get it.

Dior Nude

Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup in #020 Light Beige
Diorskin Nude Natural Glow fresh Powder Makeup in #020 Light Beige

2 comments:

  1. How are the Dior foundations? I've been meaning to try them for ages but I've just not got round to it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, I'm still not 100% sold on the powder version but the liquid may just take 1st spot over the Korres Wild Rose.
    The only thing is the color range, a lot of the shade's are too peach or pink toned.
    In the past I've had the Dior Sculpt (I think that's what it's called) and that was nice too.
    Next one will be the Forever one, I've tried a sample of that too and it's also amazing.

    ReplyDelete