Google Analytics

Monday 24 August 2009

What I'm Using Right Now Tag

I've seen this on so many peoples blogs and I want to join in on the fun.

Shampoo: Label M Honey and Oat, cleanses gently and doesn't strip my hair of moisture.

Conditioner: Label M Honey and Oat, nice for damaged hair like mine and it smells amazing. Cibu Miso Knotty as a light conditioner and detangler.

Styling Products: Wella SP Hdro Milk, Kerastase Nectar Thermique, Matrix Biolage Smoothing Serum, Batiste Dry Shampoo and Aussie Volume and Gloss Hairspray.

Shower Gel: Soap & Glory Clean On Me.

Body Moisturiser: I don't often use one but when I do I like it to be Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt.

Deodorant: Mitchum Powder Fresh, the only deodorant I will ever purchase.

Fake Tan: I don't use one as I don't like wating for it to dry and it never looks natural.

Cleanser: MAC Cleanse Off Oil followed by Elemis Sensitive Cleansing Wash. I will ocasionally use Garnier Pure Active Deep Pore Unclogging Wash just to use it up.
After I've fineshed the above I'll be switching to The Body Shops Seaweed deep Cleansing Facial Wash.

Toner: Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner.

Exfoliator: Elemis Skin Buff and Garnier Pure Active Blackhead Clearing Scrub.

Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF50 or Gosh Velvet Touch Foundation Primer.

Foundation Brush: MAC 181 Kabuki.

Concealer: Not using one at the moment, Illamasqua's Rich Liquid Foundation is working just fine on it's own.

Powder: Giorgio Armani Micro-Fil Loose Powder, the best powder I've ever used, very finely milled and as a slight irridescence so skin doesn't look flat.

Blusher: Illamasqua Rude, I've been wearing this almost constantly since I got it.

Bronzer: Illamasqua Glint/Writhe, the best bronzer I've tried as it doesn't look orange or muddy on me.

Highlighter: NARS Albatross.

Eyeshadow Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance but will soon be changing to UDPP as I'm almost out.

Eyeshadows: MAC Blanc Type, Modest Tone, Rich Flesh, Remotely Grey and dark Edge.

Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero or MAC Fluidline in Nightfish.

Curler: I don't own one.

Mascara: L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion.

Lipstick: Illamasqua Sonnet and Maneater, MAC Slimshine in Grenadine, MAC Mattene in Kirsch, Urban Decay in Rush and Gosh Darling.

Lipgloss: MAC Florabundance.

Nail Color: Nails Inc Jermin Street and Black Taxi and Barry M Pink Flamingo.

I tag all my followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment