Google Analytics

Thursday 20 August 2009

Latest Haul

Yes I know I'm supposed to be buying less but it's not really happening.

Drugstore Haul

Soap & Glory Body Sprays in Mist You Madly, Girliglo and Glam-A-Lot
Simple Wipes, at the moment they come with a sample of their anti-wrinkle cream.
Girls With Attitude False Lashes in Vamp, these are incredible but I find them hard to put on.

The Body Shop Haul

Yes Yes Yes Tantalising Lip Butter, my two backups before these disappear of the shelves.
Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream, £3.75 of the sale of this item goes to ECPAT who are working to stop the trafficking and sexual exploitation of children and young people in the UK and around the world. So you get soft hand while supporting a good cause.
Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, my skin is a bit of a mess lately so I bought this in the hopes that it will calm my breakouts, we shall see.

Urban Decay Haul

Urban Decay Hall Of Fame, a collection of their best sellers, includes a XL Primer Potion and cute mini trail sizes off: 24/7 Eye Pencil, Lipstick, Lipgloss and Skyscraper Mascara.
Urban Decay Preen Shadow Box, a set comprising of mini Primer Potion, Zero 24/7 Eye Pencil and 6 eye shadows.
Both retail for £18 and I will be doing a full review soon.
Girls Aloud Nicola Lashes, the nicest, easiest to apply lashes I've ever used.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great haul!! Where did you find the Urban Decay sets, I've never seen them.... ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are new and part of the Christmas gift set range this year. I don't think they have been released everywere yet, I found mine in Debenhams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have to go and check it ;-)

    ReplyDelete