Google Analytics

Friday 1 May 2009

April's: The Good and The Bad

Okay so officially two days late on this one but I didn't get a chance to post yesterday.

I've tried not to include anything I bought to recently or that's not been used more than once as I feel that would be to quick to make a judgement.

The Good:

MAC Studio Moisture Cream, love the way it provides just the right amount of moisture for my combination skin.
Chanel Mat Lumiere Fluid Foundation, perfect for when my skin is oilier and needs more coverage.
MAC Studio Fix Powder, love this so much more than the MUFA HD powder to set my makeup and provide extra coverage.
NARS Laguna Bronzer, love that it's not to light, not too dark and it's not orange.
NARS Taj Mahal Blush, applied with a very light hand it makes my fair NC20 skin look alive and glowing.
NARS Albatross, perfect highlighter need I say more.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero and Bourbon, last forever on the waterline and those two shades are very versatile.
YSL Lingerie Pink Lipstick, my new favourite pink lipstick, bright but still very wearable.
MAC Angel Lipstick, perfect nude everyday pink.
MAC Show Orchid Lipstick, I absolutely love this lipstick it's the perfect bright cool pink shade that make your teeth look whiter too.
Gosh Cool Lip Jam in #100, looks white in the tube but goes on clear with a blue irridescence, how cool is that?
Kerastase Nectar Thermique, the best heat protectant in the world.
Batiste Original Dry Shampoo, perfect for when you can be bothered to wash your hair but still want it to look clean.
Tigi Bed Head Afterparty, the only thing that makes my hair look smooth an shiny.

The Bad:

MAC Penultimate Liner, used it twice and it dried up complete waste of money.
Barry M Lip Paint in #100 and #101, super dry texture and doesn't go on smooth.
Wella Enrich Mask, did absolutely nothing for my hair apart from make it frizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment