Google Analytics

Friday 8 May 2009

Small Haul

Yep new stuff again, not much though.

I went to MAC on Thursday to check out A Rose Romance and Double Dazzle and I can honestly say I'm disappointed.
I got nothing from A Rose Romance, the colors just looked the same to ones I already had, the gel blush is the only thing worth getting but personally I find it expensive.
I love dazzleglasses so I was excited to see the new ones but a lot of them are re-promotes that I already have so I didn't get much from this collection either.
Most of them are now permanent anyways so no need to rush out and get them before they are gone.

Photobucket

Nars Irresistiblement Bronzing Powder: not sure on this one yet it seem to rub of my skin really quickly but I love the shade.
GOSH Darling #134 Velvet Touch Lipstick: I've been looking for this lipstick for weeks cause everywhere was sold out got a tube of it on Monday and I love it and since they restocked the shelves at my local Superdrug today I got 2 more tubes so I don't run out.
Samples of MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 & NC20: my Studio Sculpt is melting of my face now the weathers getting warmer so I thought I'd try this one instead.
MAC Lashes in #41: I love these and they still manage to look sort of natural.
MAC Dazzleglass in Rags To Riches: lovely soft cool based pink and it's super sparkly.
MAC Dazzleglass in Goldyrocks: great for warming up a lipstick or giving bare lips a golden tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment