Google Analytics

Sunday 30 October 2011

Boots 17 Magnetized Nail Polish in Blue & OPI in Crown Me Already

Here are today's nails, Boots 17 Magnetized Nail Polish in Blue and OPI in Crown Me Already on the ring fingers.
The pictures were taken of my Iphone so they aren't as clear as usual, sorry.


The Boots 17 Magnetized polish is actually really good and at the moment it's on special offer for £4.99 (normal price £5.99). It's the cheapest of the magnet polishes out at the moment and goes on really smooth and the magnet is nice and strong so it works quickly, I can see myself getting more of these.


OPI Crown Me Already is a polish I've wanted for a while now (since Lorraine at TheCurrentCustom showed it in one of her videos) I finally broke down and bought it the other day and it's amazingly beautiful and perfect for the upcoming party season.

What are you wearing on you nails today?

No comments:

Post a Comment