Google Analytics

Tuesday 3 May 2011

April Favourites



MAC Cleanse Off Oil Tranquil - This takes off every trace of makeup including waterproof mascara. I like it better than the original version as I find it more moisturising, smells of sweet grapefruit and leaves my skin soft and clean.

MAC Eye Shadow in Sable and Casablanca - Sable is a plummy brow shade that works really well has both a lid and crease color, it the sort of color you can just throw on and not have to spend ages blending. Casablanca is an old color from Salsabelle (correct me if I'm wrong) and one of my favourite highlighters. It a soft gold sheen that's not to frosty and kinda reminds me of NARS Albatross only better.

L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum - I've used this product in the past and loved it the only reason I stopped using it was I'd run out and never bothered to get a new tube. My lashes look a million times better when I'm using this and it really makes them thicker and longer.

Chanel Sublime de Chanel Mascara - It gives me length, curl and volume, doesn't flake or smudge and it's super black. I like it just as much as I do the L'Oreal Voluminous.

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - Perfect size brush to reach all those little bottom lashes, sounds gimmicky but it's not. Reasonably priced too and should last a while.

MAC Lipstick in Lazy Day and Candy Yum Yum - Lazy Day is a nude pink similar to Angel but sheerer and more on the nude side, Candy Yum Yum is a bright candy pink bordering on neon.

YSL Lipstick in #148 Tea Rose - The most perfect peachy nude shade of all, light but not too nude that it makes you look like a corpse. Not very long lasting but I'm willing to put up with that cause it is such a gorgeous color.

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 in Mango - I only have a little bit of the Vanilla left so I decided to buy a new one in Mango and let me tell you it smells amazing. I love the formula of Kiehl's Lip Balm as it moisturises well without being heavy or greasy.

Gucci Flora - I love to wear this in the spring and summer, it's a juicy fruity floral that's not to heavy or sweet so perfect for when the weather warms up.
I smell citrus fruits and white peach with a slight spicy undertone, not particularly original but nice all the same.

2 comments:

  1. great blog!
    Is this cleanse of oil limited edition maybe? Didn't see it in the store :/ and I love everything greapefriut! :)
    What's your skin type?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not limited edition, my MAC store as had it for a while, here's the link:http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/179/4478/Cleanse-off-Oil-Tranquil/index.tmpl

    I have combination skin but I find this works perfectly even though it's marketed to a drier skin type.

    ReplyDelete