Google Analytics

Friday 9 October 2009

MAC Style Black, DSquared & Dazzleglass Creme Haul

My small collective MAC Haul, I would have bought more but I'm trying to cut down on the spending.
I've included swatches this time.

MAC Style Black

Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask
Greasepaint Stick in Black
Glimmerglass in Blackfire
Dazzleglass Creme Creme Allure
Lipstick in Nude Rose
Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

MAC Style Black Swatches

From top to bottom:

Greasepaint Stick in Black
Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline
Glimmerglass in Blackfire
Dazzleglass Creme Creme Allure
Lipstick in Nude Rose

2 comments:

  1. great swatches! I think I need the greasepaint stick & lipstick, so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, better get the Greasepaint stick fast as they are selling out so quickly.

    ReplyDelete